The future of your donation.
Unlike many organizations, the Crime Prevention Foundation of Brown County is governed by a Board of Directors independent of any political body. The mission of the board is simply to support the most effective crime prevention activities in Brown County. The Board is composed of the following:
* One member from an educational institution within Brown County.
* An at-large member selected by the Brown County Police Chief’s Association.
* Two members representing Brown County Educational Institutions.
* One at-large member selected by the Brown County Sheriff.
* One member selected by the Foundation Board representing the local media.
* A Crime Prevention Officer from a law enforcement agency in Brown County.
* The Brown County Sheriff.
* Up to six additional citizen members who exhibit an extraordinary dedication to Crime Prevention in Brown County.
The Board of Directors of the Crime Prevention Foundation will meet annually to review proposals and award crime prevention grants to law enforcement agencies or qualified non-profit organizations in Brown County. Only the earnings gained from the fund balance will be distributed each year. The principal will grow through donations from individuals and businesses who support this “long-term solution to funding local Crime Prevention programs.”
2023 Board of Directors
Brian Amenson (Captain – Ashwaubenon Public Safety)
Josh (Stosh) Stiloski (Festival Foods)
Jedd Bradley (Community Resource Officer – De Pere Police Dept.)
Todd Delain (Brown County Sheriff)
Capt. Kevin Warych (Captain – Green Bay Police Department)
Matt Krueger (Student Advocate, Bay View Middle School)
Brad Brodbeck (Chief Deputy – Brown County Sheriff’s Dept.)
Tom Hinz (Retired Brown County Executive)
Chris Collar (Green Bay Area Public School District)
Jim Murphy (WIXX Radio “Murphy in the Morning”)
Patrick Murphy (President of Murphy Development)
Jeff Kennedy ( (Principal, Integrity Sales, LLC)
Eric Boulanger (Chief of Police – Hobart-Lawrence Police Dept.)